Butler Foods - Soy Curls:
Butler Soy Curls are a vegan, all natural alternative to meat! Made from non GMO, whole soy beans.
A versatile vegan / vegetarian substitute with the texture of chicken or pork. Just soak in water, season, and heat. Saute for a great stringy, pull-apart texture.
A perfect meat substitute in any recipe - makes great fajitas, sandwiches, stir fry, soups, salads, casseroles, pastas, BBQ sandwiches and much more! Combine with Butler Chik-Style Seasoning for "chicken" flavor.
Butler Soy Curls are made from select, certified non-GMO, whole soy beans, grown without chemical pesticides.
Refrigerate or freeze to extend product life. Each 8 oz. bag contains about 8 servings.
"How do you cook Butler Soy Curls?" Follow these tips for great results!
1) In a medium mixing bowl, cover the Soy Curls in hot water and let sit for 10 minutes.
2) Stir occasionally to make sure all of the Soy Curls are submerged.
3) After rehydrating, drain the Butler Soy Curls and press out as much liquid as possible.
4) After pressing out the liquid, saute them in a little oil for a pull-apart texture similar to meat.
5) If your recipe has a lot of liquid (soups, casseroles, etc), skip the above steps, and just toss the dry Soy Curls into the recipe. They will rehydrate while the recipe cooks.
6) Butler Soy Curls have no flavor on their own. For a meaty flavor, use Chik-Style Seasoning, Not-Beef Bouillon, or one of our other great vegetarian / vegan seasoning products!
Butler Soy Curls - Product Review Video
How to Make Vegan "Chicken" Noodle Soup Using Butler Soy Curls - FakeMeats.com Cooking Video